C Series Solar Charge Controllers
a Solar Charge Controller
* When used as a solar charge controller, the
C40 can control 12, 24, or 48 VDC array operation
and the C35 and C60 can control 12 and 24 VDC
* All units offer selectable settings for NiCad,
flooded lead acid, gel, or absorbed glass mat
As a DC load controller
* As a DC load controller, the C Series has
a low voltage disconnect warning system and field
adjustable set points that govern automatic low
and high voltage disconnect.
* Manual reset switch for emergency low voltage
As a Diversion Load Controller
* The C Series automatically directs extra power
to a dedicated load such as an electric water
heater and ensures batteries are never over-charged.
* Plug-in remote temperature sensor (BTS) for
increased charging precision.
* Cumulative amp-hour meter (CM) that can be installed
on the face of the controller, or remotely (CM/R),
up to 100 feet (30 m) away.
* Three-stage battery charging (bulk, absorption,
* Automatic overload protection in both active
and passive modes.
* PV array short circuit and reverse polarity
* Durable construction.
* Microprocessor controlled.
2 Year Warranty